The Brand Finance US 500 is the most extensive ranking of American brand values to date, covering all top 500 brands.
Highlights of the study include:
- The combined value of the top 500 US brands is $2.5 trillion
- All 500 brands have a value of over $1 billion
- Apple is the first and only brand to be valued at over $100 billion
- Technology is the most valuable sector making up 23% of total value
- California's Silicon Valley and New York's Wall Street dominate the US 'brandscape'
- For more insights please follow the link below to download our infographic.