Brand Finance Ireland 25 2019.
Published on 15.03.2019
The annual report on the most valuable and strongest Irish brands.
- Guinness maintains position as Ireland’s most valuable brand, brand value €2.5 billion
- Mixed fortunes for Irish banks: AIB brand value up 21% to €2.3 billion; Ulster Bank drops 20% to €243 million
- Bank of Ireland fastest growing Irish brand, brand value up 56% to €1.4 billion
- Budget brands Ryanair and Primark on rise, brand value up 20% and 34% respectively
- Baileys is strongest brand in Ireland, BSI score 83.7 out of 100
"Ireland’s home-grown brands continue to be very strong ambassadors for the nation’s economy, which increased by 7.5% in 2018 – the highest growth rate among EU members. This momentum has been pivotal in Brand Finance expanding its Irish brand valuation ranking from 10 brands to 25 in 2019."
Simon Haigh, MD, Brand Finance Ireland