Brand Finance Nation Brands 2019.
Published on 11.10.2019
The annual report on the most valuable and strongest nation brands.
- Average nation brand value growth among developing economies at 13.9% compared to only 0.4% for developed economies in Brand Finance Nation Brands 2019 ranking
- China closing gap behind leader US, following 40% brand value growth
- Japan overtakes UK in 4th spot, as Brexit uncertainty prevents growth
- India makes gains jumping to 7th spot, while no new brands break into top 10
- Turkey making nation brand value turnaround following difficult 2018
- Singapore remains world’s strongest nation brand, Brand Strength Index (BSI) score 90.5 out of 100