Brand Finance Netherlands 50 2019.
Published on 29.07.2019
- KPN named strongest Dutch brand, Brand Strength Index (BSI) score 85.2 out of 100
- and AAA rating
- Shell holds on to title as most valuable brand in the Netherlands, increasing 9% to €36.4 billion
- Despite troubles, KPMG retains second place, brand value €11.2 billion
- Banking brands going strong, claiming 3 spots in top 10
- Hunter Douglas fastest-growing, brand value up 56%
"KPN is set for a successful year ahead, as its ground-breaking project to develop quantum internet is likely to spark major changes in the telecoms sector. At a time of increased anxiety over online privacy, KPN’s pledge to develop a safer, online model will keep them ahead of the curve."
David Haigh, CEO, Brand Finance