Brand Finance Norway 10 2019.
Published on 26.06.2019
The annual report on the most valuable and strongest Norwegian brands.
- Equinor remains Norway’s most valuable and strongest brand, going against market’s doubts about rebranding
- Telenor’s brand value slumps 16%, following global telecommunications trend
- Yara is Norway’s fastest-growing brand of 2019, with brand value up 34%
- Norwegian hits turbulence, dropping to 5th spot
- Kongsberg Group enters Brand Finance Norway 10 ranking in 9th, pushing troubled XXL to 10th place
- Swedish brands dominate the regional Brand Finance Nordic 50 ranking – only four Norwegian brands make the cut
“Equinor’s rebranding represents a pivot to embrace sustainable energy solutions in a new economy. The early signs are encouraging for Equinor, and while the true long-term success of the rebranding project will take time to evaluate, the entire Equinor team can be proud of their efforts and results so far.”
David Haigh, CEO of Brand Finance