Brand Finance Romania 50 2019.
Published on 13.06.2019
The annual report on the most valuable Romanian brands.
- Combined value of Romania's top 50 brands is reaching EUR 5 billions
- 60% of top 50 brands have been created by the private sector over the past 30 years
- Dacia keeps pole position in the Brand Finance Romania 50 ranking, despite growing only 6%
- Strong performance from retail, banking, and oil & gas brands
- More dynamic landscape, with six brands entering the table for the first time
- State-owned brands lose value and slide down the table
"Top brands continue to enjoy a higher growth in value than the economy as a whole, and brand-strong companies see their value increase even when economic growth slows down. Biggest Romanian brands continue to build momentum and are better prepared for the future."
David Haigh, CEO, Brand Finance
Click here for the Romanian language report