Brand Finance Tech 100 2019.
Published on 24.06.2019
The annual report on the most valuable and strongest tech brands.
- US tech giants take top 5 spots, Amazon is world’s most valuable technology brand with monumental US$187.9 billion brand value
- Apple, Google and Microsoft defend spots as brand values continue to surge
- China’s WeChat breaks into top 10 as world’s strongest tech brand, more Chinese brands rising through ranks
- New entrants from digital space: Twitter and Instagram gaining traction, as online shopping portal Taobao is most valuable new entrant
- Baidu owned iQiyi fastest-growing, rising 326% to impressive brand value of US$4.3 billion
- Facebook losing brand strength, recording Brand Strength Index (BSI) score of 82.9 out of 100 and AAA rating
- IT Services brands log growth: TCS, Accenture, Capgemini, Wipro and IBM all see growth in brand value
"Amazon is leaving no stone unturned as it relentlessly extends into new sectors, however its technological might still overshadows rivals to retain the status of the world’s most valuable tech brand."
David Haigh, CEO, Brand Finance