Brand Finance Commercial Services 50 2019.
Published on 28.08.2019
- Deloitte overtakes PwC for first time in ten years, brand value up 42% to US$29.7 billion
- KPMG defends top 10 rank despite controversies, brand value US$13.0 billion
- American Express records impressive 82% increase in brand value, up to US$27.5 billion
- BDO moves up a notch as 16th most valuable commercial services brand, brand value up 14% to US$3.3 billion
- Deloitte also sector’s strongest brand, with BSI score 91.24 out of 100 and elite AAA+ brand strength rating
"In recent years we’ve seen a decline in dominance across the Big Four commercial services brands, with auditors criticised for failures in identifying irregularities across the books of major brands. Accountants simply must do more to restore trust in financial reporting."
David Haigh, CEO, Brand Finance