Brand Finance Luxury & Premium 50 2019.
Published on 23.10.2019
- Porsche is world’s number 1 luxury and premium brand, brand value US$29.3 billion
- Louis Vuitton knocked off second spot by Cartier, up 39% to US$13.6 billion
- British luxury brands drum up support in New York during Walpole Trade Delegation promoting best of Britain
- Chanel inching way up, growing 95% to US$11.5 billion
- SK-II Japanese cosmetics brand is fastest growing, a tribute to brand’s digital marketing success across social channels
- Celebrity endorsement and digital marketing spend trump traditional billboard and TV campaigns
- Ferrari is world’s strongest luxury and premium brand, clocking elite AAA+ brand strength rating and 94.8 out of 100 Brand Strength Index (BSI) score
"Connotations of luxury extend far beyond fashion brands with this becoming ever more apparent since Porsche yet again tops the Brand Finance Luxury & Premium 50 2019 ranking of the world’s most valuable luxury and premium brands. The combination of Porsche’s trusted and long-standing heritage, a commitment to diversification, innovation and after sales-services is what really sets the auto titan apart from its competitors."
Alex Haigh, Director of Brand Finance