Brand Finance Middle East 50 2019.
Published on 28.04.2019
The annual report on the most valuable and strongest Middle Eastern brands.
- UAE and Saudi Arabia each have 19 brands in the top 50 Middle East most valuable brands in 2019
- ADNOC enters the Middle East 50 as the most valuable brand in the region, valued at US$8.9bn
- Etisalat Group remains the Most Valuable Portfolio of Brands in Middle East this year exceeding US$10 billion barrier, with the Etisalat brand alone worth $8.3bn
- SABIC up 6.5% to US$4.0bn although all eyes now on fellow Saudi giant ARAMCO
- Emirates named strongest brand in region, with 85.8 out of 100 brand strength index score
"The Middle East is home to so many world class brands which are asserting their presence on both a domestic and regional scale. As the UAE looks ahead to Expo2020, Saudi Arabia races towards its Vision 2030 and Qatar gears up to host the World Cup in 2022, it is ever more important for these home-grown brands to be nurtured and catapulted to the global stage."
David Haigh, CEO of Brand Finance