Brand Finance US 500 2019.
Published on 28.03.2019
The annual report on the most valuable and strongest US brands.
- Doubling in brand value over the past year, Netflix grows faster than any other brand in the US as the media industry feels effects of tech disruption
- America’s and the world’s most valuable brand, Amazon defends top spot in the ranking with record brand value of $187.9 billion, followed by Apple and Google
- Home Depot enters the top 10 while many retail brands, including 8th Walmart, face stagnation amid changing customer preferences
- Big banking brands Wells Fargo and Chase are the only ones in the top 25 to lose brand value as challenger banks change rules of the game
- Brand Finance’s Brand Strength Index places Deloitte as the strongest brand in the US, scoring 91.2 out of 100
"Netflix delivers high-quality and varied programming to anyone with internet access and a credit card. The platform has embarked on a disruptive approach to media services and now has incumbents in the market looking over their shoulder."
Alex Haigh, Valuation Director, Brand Finance